Thursday, March 06, 2008



The other day after the big rain I left class met with some Clemson boys and we drove up to Silver Run Falls. I have been wanting this fall for quite a while so this was my first choice after the rain. I remember looking at the falls when I was paddling Nanty and Sec III Chattooga, so I was super excited to see barely enough water to give'er. The only mistake I made was waited a tad to long to take a stroke off the lip. I went to grab one last stroke before tuckin'er in and there was nothing. I went for the tuck and ended up starting to go over the handle bars, I treid to grab one last stroke to correct and SMACK!! Broken boat, whiplash, 30 foot belly buster! photos thanks to Joe S.










Ripped the bolts straight through

Ravens 7"


photo thanks to Chan J.


Photo thanks to Chan J.


photo thanks to Chan J.




this is behind big boy (an adventure itself)


photo thanks to Mac


photo thanks to Garren


photo thanks to Chan J.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home