Thursday, November 23, 2006

Yesterday mornin I left my house at 4 am to meet Adam up at the Green take out by 6:30. We got there and got all our stuff ready and took off to the top. We put in at around 7:45 with the temps being around 40, so it was pretty chilly. We had a great run down with only few mistakes. Adam and I both flipped at the bottom of Go left (I love that rapid). Got to Notch Eddy and waited for Adam to holler to let me know he was out. Now Gorilla is by far one of the most mentally and physically challenging rapids I have ever descended, but it's one that calls you back everytime (even at 7 am). Boogied on down to nutcracker went through and didnt even stop and caught the sunshine eddy. We chilled out at the bottom and met up with Pat Keller, Billy Murphy, and another guy, and boogied down with them. We got to the parkin lot to see that we did a 45 min run taking our time. I was back at the house at 11 and made for a awesome experience.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home