Wednesday, January 16, 2008

So Ive been out of it for a while (B/c of school), so Ill start with the fall. So Dec 12th is my Birthday, we had a pretty big crew of my boys from Clemson show up. From there we gave Mr Billy Murph a ride and he persisted that the Bday eddy must be caught. I met up with Chris at gorilla who was waiting on me haha, nerves were flaring needless to say. But all ended up well.



So couple of weeks later we ended up at overflow with Andy, Chan, Mac, another guy from Va, and myself. The next day we headed to the Horsepasture. This was my 6th time down and super excited to do it with some padding. The level was nice and fluffy most of the way down. The day after I took a break to reheal those blisters from the hike. We had gotten a little bit of rain that night and headed tward the horsepasture again. Luckily we had a level around .20, low but good. Here are some pics from that adventure (if you have face book theres alot more)








After newyears there was about another week until we got some good rain. Called some people and headed tward Upper Santeelah. I ended up lost and had to play catch up on the hike. Run was fun just alot of F U rocks that hurt as the water began to drop.










A week later we headed to the Ravens Fork. 8" hell yea! This place was incredible and gorgeous. The whole run was just drop after drop after drop that got bigger and bigger. My favorite run so far and by a long stretch. ON THAT NOTE DO NOT GO IN THERE UNLESS YOU TALK TO EMANUEL AND YOU GOT THE SKILLZ TO PAY THE BILLZ. The whole reservation thing is very touchy.


























Peace,
Jay

www.smithoptics.com
Team Smith Optics

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home